This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1DP4DT

Well as you can imagine nothing much to report. I am on bed rest or as I like to say "Princess Status". I am getting a little stir crazy, laying here with my feet propped up and who knows what is going on with the rest of the house?!?!?! I know the kitchen must be a disaster but I am going to try and not think about it. I really think my left ovary is upset about this whole process because I went to turn on my side and got a terrible sharp pain there.At least it didn't last long.

Well like I said not much happening, just lots of prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Cine!!! Positive vibes and sticky vibes AND babydust!!!

    ReplyDelete