This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

2DP4DT

Is it just me or is the time just ticking by slowly?!?!?! So am now two days into my transfer and still not much to report. Not that I don't try to read into everything. I am still having cramping and hoping that it is a good but dreading that it is not. No urge to POAS yet but I am sure as the days go on that old feeling will return. I have been staring intently at my breasts. Now I am not vain (at least I don't think I am) and it is not like I have the small perky bouncy breasts of a 20 year old who has never had children. But I remember in my first cycle veins starting to pop especially around the aureole (Not going to say this is TMI because it is my blog and it is happening to my body besides it can be very informative for other women who think that they are going crazy during this wait). Unfortunately I didn't document my experiences then and not sure when it first was noticeable. Oh well as of right now sometimes I think the ta tas look different other times not so much. I know not much help but it is still very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment