This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

BAD ME!!!!!!

Wow I am a terrible terrible person!!! I could have sworn that I had posted my results of my last IVF but wow, 2DP4DT was my last post, unacceptable!!! Well that one was a bust, but I had already suspected it!!! Went through the regular emotions: sadness, pity, anger, new hope in the next cycle.

Anyways gearing up for a FET scheduled for June 6, 2012, hoping and praying that this one sticks and decides to hang around for the next several months!!! I have been taking the oh so lovely BCP, many may think that this is no big deal but man do they mess with my emotions. I got into an argument with my GP  financial clerk over my insurance card and thought she was rude and that I was being verbally attacked. I demanded an apology which she refused and then told me to go sit!!!! What am I DOG?!?!?! Yes I did say this to her!!!! Threaten to kick me out of the Dr. office but my wonderful Dr who is also a family friend smoothed it all out.

Tomorrow I get to start my Lupron shots!!! Woot Woot!!!!

Lost 28 pounds in the last few months and ready to get this show on the road!!!!

Lets hope that 2012 is a great year and that 2013 will be even better with a baby or two in my arms!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment