This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scheduling Conflicts

So yesterday I missed a call from the lab. On my voice-mail it said to call Sara back ASAP!!! Of course many things are running through my mind, mainly something has happened to all of my embryos. Waiting for Sara to get to the phone seemed to take an eternity! Well... Dr. C needed to change my time to earlier. Sigh of relief, heart slowing down & feeling much better. The only problem is my acupuncturist was going to be doing my accupumcture at the facility but now was unable to. However, I could go to his office and have it done and my clinic was cool about me being a few minutes late. Second problem, my daughter and step-son needed to be dropped off at the church for a 4 day pioneer Trek at the same time I need to be at the clinic. Driving there. It a problem but I didn't want to drive home since my car has a 12 inch lift and don't really want to be climbing in and out of it after transfer. A friend of ours is coming with him so he can drive my car back home. Problems solved, then I have to wait a little bit to do my follow up acupuncture. There is a possibility that Kev might not make in with me. Oh well not every lady can say she got knocked up by her husband who wasn't even in the same room!!! Ha ha ha Well now I sit and wait and soon I will be PUPO with twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment