This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So, although I am getting over pneumonia I have been feeling pretty upbeat. I went in on Wednesday for my follow up for my septum removal. So no more estrogen pills, YEAH!!! I did get a progesterone shot, wasn't too bad, (those nurses really know what they are doing there). I was told I can expect my period to show up in about 3 to 5 days but it could take up to 2 weeks but to call them if it hasn't happen after that. So I am feeling pretty good, just waiting for Aunt Frannie (my period) to show and of course she is probably going to take her time just because I want her to arrive. After she does finally show I will go in for by blood work and hopefully get my schedule I really think I am seeing that light at the end of the tunnel and thinking is this finally happening after waiting 7 months since my miscarriage. I know there is a long road ahead and unfortunately no gurantees but I feel at peace and I am geared up ready to try again!!

On a different subject I am staying away from the dreaded scales. Because I was in the hospital and pumped full of steroids I put on 15 pounds within a week!!! I swear that should be illegal people should not be allowed to put on that much weight in that short of time. Since I am feeling better, (just get a little worn out) I am going to go work out tomorrow and hopefully burn some of that wait off. If not I am going to be an elephant by the time I finish the fertility drugs, I gain so much from them too!!!

Have a great night





No comments:

Post a Comment