This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Aunt Franny is Here

So earliar in my lasy post I was wondering when lovely Aunt Frannie was going to arrive. Well she started hinting about her arrival Late Tuesday afternoon and came knocking on my door Tuesday morning. I called my IVF coordinator Daina whom I absolutely love and was scheduled to come in for blood work yesterday morning.

Now since it had been over a year since both Kev and I had had blood work we had to redo the initial tests for HIV and other STD's. Now I love my husband with all my heart but he is a BIG WHINNY BABY when it comes to needles. Because he does not have feeling on certain areas on the top of the hand he asks the nurse to draw blood from there so he can't feel the needle going in!!! WTH I have to be poked and prodded with needles daily for some time during this process and for him this is a one time thing, (at least for a year.) It took forever to draw all the blood out because the veins are smaller there!!! If men, (at least like mine) were the ones that had to give birth, the human race would have died out long ago!!! LOL

As soon as my RE looks over the results Daina will call me back and I will finally get my schedule. YEAH!!!! Isn't it strange how excited I get over poking myself with needles but it is the hopeful end result of a baby or two. Tomorrow I start birth control pills so lets get this show on the road!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment