This journey can be a roller coaster ride of emotions and I will be brutally honest as I open my life through this blog in order to help others to better understand.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ready to Get the Show on the Road

I really need to get better about posting. Well I heard from Daina on Monday and got my IVF schedule. THis is how it looks so far:

Monday      3/28/11 - hystoscopy
Wednesday 3/30/11 - Begin Lupron
Sunday        4/03/11 - Stop Birth Control Pills
Wednesday 4/06/11 - Baseline & Blood work
Thursday     4/08/11 - Start  Stims (as long as I get the OK after my baseline & blood work)
Sunday        4/10/11 - Ultrasound & Blood Work
Tuesday      4/12/11 -  Ultrasound & Blood Work

The rest will be determined my how well I respond to the medication.

This time round my RE is upping my Follistim to 300 IU. Last time I was on 200 IU. Basically he wants to try and get about 20 to 25 eggs out of me! (OUCH). I thought I had a fair amount for my age last time which was 15 with 12 being mature. So I am probably going to be more sore this time around, (as long as my body cooperates) but it will all hopefully be for a great reason. So I am ready to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment